SYDNEY PRIMARY SCHOOL TUTORING
PRIMARY SCHOOL ENGLISH TUTORING PROGRAM
Our literacy program will support your child in furthering their understanding and abilities in the main areas of reading, writing, comprehension, spelling and grammar. English is one of the most important subjects for students to grasp. It is still the one subject that is compulsory for the HSC.
PRIMARY SCHOOL TUTORING NEAR ME
Are you searching for a primary school tutor near you? We are located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs just a short drive or bus/tram ride from the city centre.
Many of our students come from primary schools in the Eastern Suburbs, Inner West and Sydney city. This is because our primary school English tutors have a reputation for helping students achieve their personal best.
We aim to boost your primary school child’s confidence and advancement in:
- Oral language and verbal expression
- Phonics and word knowledge
- Fluency in reading and high comprehension (literal and inferential) skills
- Critical thinking in comprehension, vocabulary, spelling and grammar
- Writing skills and understanding the different types of text structures
Find out more about English tuition for primary near me and book a free assessment (K – 6 students).
If you’re looking for a primary school tutor in Sydney, give Sara a call to discuss booking your child in for a free assessment.
SYDNEY PRIMARY MATHS TUTORING PROGRAM
Our Numeracy program will help your child in understanding and in the development of mathematical concepts as outlined in the Australian Curriculum. To be successful in mathematics, children need to continually grasp concepts, skills and processes in order to progress smoothly and confidently through the learning path of the curriculum.
Our aim is to boost primary aged children’s confidence and advancement in the areas of Number and Algebra, Measurement & Geometry and Statistics and Probability. Children will develop proficiency in:
- Problem solving
SYDNEY OPPORTUNITY CLASS, SELECTIVE HIGH SCHOOL AND SCHOLARSHIP PLACEMENT PREPARATION
Our primary goal is to help your child to achieve their greatest potential level as we prepare them for OC (Opportunity Class), selective and scholarship placement tests.
Year 5 and 6 Selective High/Scholarship Program
- Strategies and skills necessary to competently answer all questions
- Familiarising and understanding the format and structure of tests
- Grasping the main focus of questions and be prepared for the types of questions used
- Practising similar questions in each category and identify key elements and formulas
- Using analytical and time management skills
- Decision making strategies/skills to perform tests under pressure
- Individual lessons (1 hour)
- Small group tutoring (1 – 3 hours) sessions